Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello All!  This last weekend was great fun!  Great breakfast in Port Townsend, then hung out on the beach for a few hours.  It was kind of windy, but that didn't stop us from having fun!! Lola enjoyed it too...

Matt and I don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day, but I had to make him a card!



That was a fun project.  Now it's time for a new project, the Make It Monday Challenge!  We have to work with vellum, so this will be new for me.  We'll see what I come up with!!!  I'll post as soon as I am finished!


3 comments:

  1. Your Valentine's Day card turned out fantastic!!!! I love the buttons and the arrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Beth, I can see where you get your talent from. I am a huge fan of your Mom's cards and scrapbook pages. Your card is so cute and congratuations on starting a blog. I will look forward to keeping up with both you and your mom's latest projects. Good luck with your Make It Monday vellum project. I need to get going on that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Valentine! Love the buttons! Congrats and welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete